Digital Nerd

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Memory Wall matches what you're wearing

Memory Wall

Via pasta and vinegar

If there’s one thing we can’t stand, it’s not matching perfectly our surrounds. Seems like if we’re wearing stripes, we always happen to be in a plaid room—it’s enough to drive you crazy. Thankfully Jason Bruges’s Memory Wall, installed in Madrid’s new Hotel Puerta América, watches what its room’s inhabitants are wearing, and colors the interior to match. Which makes it remarkably easy to know the party’s on; just wait for the walls to get skin-toned.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dream Builder said...

What's on tonight: Poker, Probst, and poking fun at Hollywood
Survivor: Guatemala premieres on CBS at 8pm. FOX has a new episode of The O.C. ABC has new eps of Primetime at both 8 and then again at 10.
Don Jr

If you are interested, go see my automated home business related site.


1:46 PM  
Blogger Jossie said...

I really liked the info on your site about survivor guatemala - nice work. I've just started my own survivor guatemala secrets blog and would really appreciate you stopping by


9:55 AM  
Blogger born2shine said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
I was in love with your blog site.


6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home